IBDE prides itself on its excellent partnerships with prestigious institutions and organisations such as European Union, City of London, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, embassies and corporates as well as leading academic institutions such as the University of Oxford, UCL, University of East Anglia and Cass Business School. IBDE’s overarching concept, linking business, policy-making, diplomacy and academia at all levels, commits the organisation to using its influence to help both embassies and businesses secure new business, trade and investment opportunities. As such IBDE has both the background and outlook to stimulate and support its members’ commercial interests offering an accessible platform to diplomatic as well as global corporate representatives from the widest spectrum of nations.
However, to enable us to continually produce excellent outputs, IBDE needs the support of the business, policy-making and diplomatic communities worldwide. In this regard the IBDE has made its membership open to all those with an interest in the Organization’s work ranging from individuals to embassies, national and multinational businesses as well as academic institutions, government organizations and NGO’s. The membership is open to both domestic and international entities in accordance with IBDE’s articles and the UK domestic law. The membership contributes to, and is an integral part of the activities of the IBDE.
Joining IBDE is a legitimate business expense and is Tax deductible
For a membership application form click here
For information on types of IBDE Membership click below or contact us:
Premier Corporate Membership
Standard Corporate Membership
Academic Institutional Membership
Make a Donation
IBDE has the following principle objectives:
- to provide assistance in increasing international trade and investment flows;
- to identify and promote new business opportunities and to support wealth creation;
- to promote sound investment practice;
- to promote responsible banking and finance;
- to promote good governance and corporate social responsibility;
- to promote project finance and public private partnerships;
- to provide assistance in integrating developing countries into the global markets;
- to promote the concept of international business and commercial diplomacy;
- to undertake research to support our promotional activities.